Safe Rucksack Hand Sanitiser:
- 1 pc Cute Kids Hand Sanitiser Keyring Travel Bottle, a Portable and Leakproof Cartoon Kids Hand Sanitiser for School, Travel, camping or any other indoor or outdoor situation.
- 1 Box of cute cartoon animals that children will love. Whether an Elephant, a sloth, dinosaur, or cat, all encourage kids to keep their hands clean.
- 30ml portable empty keyring bottle, which is durable, lightweight, and easy to carry.
- Made of ultra-durable silicone plastic which can be used repeatedly.
- Refillable empty container is easy to buckle to backpacks, belts and suitcases, suitable for days out, school, holidays and of course around the home.
- 1 box of SUPERCUTE cartoon characters that children will love, encouraging them to always keep the hand sanitiser with them, ensuring that your children use the non-toxic, alcohol-free sanitiser on a regular basis!
With the help of these SUPERCUTIES we can encourage healthy hygiene.
Shipped with a 30ml refill of EvaGreen’s alcohol free Safe sanitiser, refilling the travel bottle is convenient and easy ensuring a non-toxic, alcohol free sanitation for hands and surfaces.
Lightweight and comes with silicon ribbon for easy attaching to school bags, rucksacks, handbags etc.
Each box has 1 super cute cartoon character hand sanitiser travel bottle, as per the pictures, safely packaged into a child safe clear plastic bag. This is a unisex product.
The product is collated, quality controlled and packaged here in the UK.
Condition: 100% brand new.
Material: Silicone for cartoon character and Plastic for the bottle.
Capacity: 30ml, the size of each unit is around 11 cm high by 5 cm wide.
These colourful cute cartoon travel bottles encourage young people (and for that matter older) to use the hand sanitiser on a regular basis.
Should you have any issues or complaints about the products you have been sent, please contact us and we will be more than happy to rectify the situation immediately.
If you have any suggestions on the product, we would also love to hear them, again please drop us a line.
STAY SAFE and KEEP SANITISING!